Sunday, September 28, 2014

Book Club Expectations

           I am actually very excited to book club for this class. My group is reading Unbroken by Laura Hillenbrand. This is a story about a World War II veteran and what he went through while deployed. I am most excited to read this because my grandfather was a WWII vet as well. I am interested to see what my fellow group members think after each meeting. We will all relate to it in different ways and have different opinions to vocalize. What I got from online summaries is, this story is about a man named Louis Zamperini whose plane crashes while in battle. Him and his pilot are the only remaining survivors and survive through many trials and tribulations. I can't wait to begin reading

This movie will also be a feature film this Christmas directed by Angelina Jolie



No comments:

Post a Comment